Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TWO PURR-FECT DOLLAR DEALS!!!

Hey everyone!!! 

It's Shana Grooms from Mrs. Grooms' Room!   I hope everyone is having a great year so far!  It's all been great but I am exhausted, friends!   BUT thankfully, things are starting to settle and schedules are starting to gel so I feel like I can exhale a little easier.   

Here are two of my newest products at the PURR-FECT price!!!  

If you are interested, just click on any of the pictures!  




I am so excited to tell you about my newest product!!

Cattractions...Contractions with (not) are the purr-fect way to practice those contractions!!  It's a write around the room game or you can use it as a center or even a matching game!!  Here is a peek inside! 

You can match the two words with the contractions by using the cards below in the game.  You could also, hang one set around the room for students to create the contraction, or break apart the contracton.  
You can use it in so many different ways.

Contractions broken into two words Cards ... 



Contractions Cards ...




There are recording sheets available, too,  for students to record their answers!! AND there are the color versions of this game and the ink saver versions (the kind I use)!!!  :) 






Talk about a meowy good deal!!  This little guy will be on sale for 
August 25, 2015 through August 27!!  

While we are talking about purr-fect deals, this little cutie will be on sale, too!! 

Click on the picture below to take you to my store!  







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment