Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Rainbow Themed Alphabet & Number Posters!

Miss V's Kinder Kraziness
Hey friends!  This is my first time blogging for Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals!  My name is Erica from Miss V's Kinder Kraziness! I have been teaching kindergarten for 7 years and I absolutely love it! I can't imagine teaching any other grade level, E V E R. My TPT store is only 7 months old and I love adding new products that I know will not only help my students, but will benefit you and your students as well. :-)

For my first blog post, I thought I would share with you these colorful Rainbow Themed Alphabet Posters and Rainbow Themed Ten Frame Number Posters.  My classroom theme is Rainbow this year, so these posters look great in my classroom and would absolutely fantastic in yours!  My colleagues have them posted in their classrooms and look how fabulous they look:

Thanks Jen from Kinder Drama for sharing!
Rainbow Theme Alphabet Posters



Rainbow Theme Ten Frame Number Posters 1-20 
Grab these in my TPT store: Miss V's Kinder Craziness for ONLY $1!  Don't wait too long though, they will only be on sale until Tuesday, September 1!  That is almost 50% their original price.

Thanks for reading!  Any and all feedback is always greatly appreciated. Until next month my friends!

Best wishes and kisses,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment