Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

There Was An Old Lady...

Greetings! I'm Trina, a Special Education teacher, from The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom!

Up for grabs today, math and literacy activities to accompany the book The Little Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books by Lucille Colandro. 
h
I usually start the school year with Pete the Cat activities, but since I retain the same students year after year, I decided to shake things up a bit this upcoming school year. I am kicking the year of with the Old Lady.

The abilities of my students varies immensely, so when creating products I keep in mind each student's goals and objectives. For varying reading levels, I created two readers.
Reader 1 contains complete sentences. 
Reader 2 contains vocabulary words directly from the story.

This product contains the following literacy activities:


Staple the numbered picture cards around the room. The students will walk around the classroom, find the number on the cards, and write the word in the box on the worksheet with same number as the card. 


In regards to math activities, this product contains the following: 
Ordinal Numbers 

Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour 

Counting Coins 

I plan to add many more activities to this product, but in the meantime, all this can be yours for a dollar! Thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment