Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Back to School Character Education Posters and Brag Tags

Hello everyone!!

Boy, have I been on a hiatus.

Because of this new little human being...



But I am trying to get back into the swing of things, and showing you a beginning of the year product is the first thing I am doing!

Last year I created these Character Education Posters with Matching Brag Tags. I hung them on my wall to refer to in the beginning weeks of school as we worked on classroom rules and etiquette. I loved having them up throughout the year to remind the kids about what types of students they should aspire to be. I took it one step further and set up brag tags for each characteristic. So this product doubled as a classroom management system as well. Whenever students showcased a certain character trait, they were allowed to get a matching brag tag. 








You can get all of this for a buck for the next three days!!

Click below to take you to the product.


I would love for you to visit me on my personal blog as well!


See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment