Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

Open House Prep

Hi friends!  It's Debbi from 3rd Grade Pad!!  How is everyone’s summer????

I can say that I’ve had a great balance of pool-time and focus-time.  Focus-time would be the time I set aside to think about school, my goals, what I want to add/delete.  AND… to follow through a bit.

One of the things on the brain right now is “Back to School Orientation”.

At our school, Open House is not really a time for ALL the information we want our parents to know.  It’s really TOO late for that, so we give our parent the “scoop” at our orientation on the days preceding the first day.  We get ZERO time to spend in our room for pre-planning days, so this is one of those boxes that can (MUST) be checked off early.


I’ve been loving this new color palate I have been working with and decided to recreate an old favorite of mine using these NEW ones! AND get at least ONE of my Back-to-School boxes checked off. 

I've created  this set so that you can:

1) Choose the cover you want

2) Choose the slide style you want


3) Add your text to personalize your presentation!

The open-ended slides are PERFECT for a quick presentation while the ABC one allows you to create a presentation for a scrolling presentation or put on your class website!

Not a stripe fan???  Then you just might LOVE my set with Sketchy Polka Dots!!


I'm sharing BOTH of these to you as a $ 1 STEAL but only for a short time!
Click HERE to see BOTH of these in my store!!

I've JUSt finished up a project on this rainy day and have added it 20% for a DEAL for ya!!
You can grab it HERE friends!!

These sale dates are only good for
July 3rd, 2015
July 4th, 2015
July 5th, 2015
Hope these will help make the Back-to-School PANIC just a bit easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment