Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, July 20, 2015

Mrs. Banister's Dollar Steal!

Hello there!  I am thisclose to heading back to school for a brand new school year with another wonderful class of kindergartenters!

I am excited to share this month's deal with you!



This summer, I was honored to present at ISTE in Philadelphia.  During one of my sessions, I highlighted how I organize my literacy stations using my student iPads.  

First, I use a pocket chart with cards to show students where they are going each day.  The image on the card matches the basket they are to use.  

These go in your pocket chart!

These will go on your station baskets or in your station area!  The pictures match on both cards so students can easily find where they are supposed to go!


The other component of this pack is the interactive notebook.  I have created images to match the cards, and these images can be used in the Book Creator app for students to document their station work.  

You can read more about how to set up digital interactive notebooks here.

Using this method has completely transformed my classroom!  The paper trail is very little, and my kids LOVE using their devices to document their work!

If you are not a 1:1 classroom, this is still a great deal!  The cards alone are $2.00 in my store, so grab this pack while you can!






No comments:

Post a Comment