Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Letter recognition

Hey friends! It’s Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden. I’m back with another three days of dollar deals! This month, it’s all about the alphabet!



I just finished up a really cool bundle ALL about letters. I am so excited to get this all laminated and printed out for the beginning of the year.



Choose Me may be my favorite of my newest set. This game includes 52 mats for identifying lowercase and uppercase letters. A dry erase marker can be used to circle the correct answers. You could also use counters to cover up the correct letters.



Two optional recording sheets are included. Uppercase letters can be colored, circled or daubed blue. All lowercase letters should be marked with red. An optional QR code is included for students to check their answers.


Just a side note: I’ve decided to begin making sets that are not themed. I’ve noticed, in the past two years, that I’ve been wanting activities to use with some of my strugglers or my kids that are just getting it and need more, but everything that I own is SEASONAL!

If you'd like to check out the entire bundle, here it is! It includes over 190 pages of resources simply about the letters.




No comments:

Post a Comment