Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

Get Organized For The Upcoming Year


I'm so excited to be blogging here!  I look forward each day to reading everyone's posts and grabbing the Deals and Steals offered by these amazing authors.

This summer I've been doing my fair share of relaxing and rejuvenating, but I've also been doing A LOT of organizing!  I've been cleaning out closets at home and organizing lessons and materials at school.  It's a lot of work, but boy does it feel GREAT when it's done.  If you are like me, then your are busy, busy, BUSY during the school year, so summer time is practically the only time to really dig in and get the big projects done.

To help you get organized this upcoming school year I have two things that will make your teaching life so much easier.

The first is the STEAL.  Here are FREE- yes, free! binder spines and covers to help you organize your teaching materials.  The spine labels are sized from 1 inch to 3 inches (or larger).  Simply print them on card stock and slide them into the binders.  Then put your units/lessons/blacklines in page protectors and you are done.  Yes, now you can find things quickly and easily.  Take home the binder for the next month and plan easily from home.


Now for the DEAL of the month from me.  In case the monthly binders aren't your thing, then here are binders organized by subjects, themes, titles, etc.  I will make them only $1 for you lucky readers for the next 3 days.  Yep, you heard me!  For you fan, they will be $1 for a limited time.
Just click on a photo to get these.


Grab these now and you'll wonder how you ever lived without them.  I used to have 3 filing cabinets taking up valuable space in my room.  Now I have a bookshelf with beautiful organized binders that make it so easy to find (and put away) lessons.  I no longer have a stack of "to be filed" blacklines just waiting to go back into the filing cabinets.  Now I'm super organized (and super happy).

There are 84 different subjects so you should be able to find just what you need.


I hope you enjoy these organizational tools.  I can't help but smile every time I look at these.  They make me happy. (swoon)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment