Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Editable Binder Covers { from Mrs. D's Corner }

Hey, it's me - Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner! First, let me say that I am so happy to have joined in with this fabulous group of teacher bloggers to bring you amazing resources at a steal of a price. I love collaborating with other teachers and I feel like this blog is just... well, the bomb dot com.

So if you're anything like me, you LOVE Melonheadz graphics. Nikki is just the sweetest thing ever too! Her kidlette sets are super adorable and can be used in so many ways to spice up a teacher's life and classroom.
(you can see a few of my binders from the very beginning of last year were adorned with Melonheadz graphics... by the end of the school year, they all were!)

Last school year, I created many binder covers for my own personal use, but kept forgetting which kidlettes I had used to adorn the covers and tab pages. To kind of help solve my problem { what a problem to have, right?! }, I decided to create a set of editable binder covers with a Melonheadz theme!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Binder-Covers-and-Spines-Melonheadz-Theme-56-Different-Covers-1877379
There are 112 different cover options (56 vertical text covers and 56 horizontal text covers)! Now that's A LOT of binders, people! Each kidlette comes with a set of editable binder spines too, in sizes 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3" giving you a wide range of binders to Melonheadz-up and get yourself organized.

So how easy are they to edit and get set up? 3 steps... that's it!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Binder-Covers-and-Spines-Melonheadz-Theme-56-Different-Covers-1877379
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Binder-Covers-and-Spines-Melonheadz-Theme-56-Different-Covers-1877379
(binder spines are labeled at the bottom of each page to let you know which size binder they fit)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Binder-Covers-and-Spines-Melonheadz-Theme-56-Different-Covers-1877379
Super simple, am I right? Seriously one of the easiest ways to help manage classroom clutter and organization, all while being stylish!

You can grab them here for $1 (that's 80% off!) or by clicking a photo above for the next 3 days. If you just love the Melonheadz theme so much, you can also check out my other Melonheadz-themed resources here.

No comments:

Post a Comment