Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Back to School Printables {from The Primary Gal}


It's that time of year again.  I'm busy planning and preparing for the upcoming year.  This summer, one of my goals is to create several sets of simple, themed printable computation sets for one of my centers.  I have a few sets completed and would love to share them with you today for my monthly Dollar Steal!

I don't know what it is about pages like this, but my kids LOVE them!  Each page contains seven problems for students to complete.  Then, they paste the correct answer next to the problem.

I am pretty sure every student in my room races to my computation center when it involves a spinner!  With this engaging printable, students spin two numbers and then either add, subtract, or multiply them together.

I always love seeing my kids reaction to this printable.  I like for them to see that multiple combinations of numbers can all have the same sum, difference, or product.  With this center, they solve twelve problems and sort them between three different answers.

Image Map Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment