Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Deal and a Steal for Next Year!

The first deal I have for you is my newest product "PSF Interventions"!  This is a brand new product in my store.  This is a great product to have on hand for interventions.  It's easy to use in small groups or one-on-one.  These are just some of the phoneme segmentation fluency (PSF) activities included!




Grab this packet up for just a dollar (through Thursday) by clicking below!

The steal that I have for you is that you can grab up my "Back to School" Whole Class Writing Journal Cover for FREE for the next three days!  

If you like them, grab up the bundle in my store!  They are AWESOME for writing center activities or for creating class books!  Just print and place in the front of a binder or laminate the cover and bind with a comb binding!

Have a great June!
Stephany
Primary Possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment