Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Math Games to End the Year

I don't know about you, but I'm in the HOME STRETCH of this school year!  Hi! It's Debbi from 3rd Grade Pad, and I'm bringing you a few math games to get your kids out of their seats and reviewing those tricky facts!

I really love letting my kids play "I Have, Who Has" games. 
If you haven't tried this, I highly encourage you to try it!  It's super simple.

If you're ready to give it a shot, I'm offering two sets of my games that target those TRICKY MIDDLE FACTS!


See it in my store HERE
This set includes two sets of game cards.  One set requires the players to listen for the product.  Pretty straight forward.  What my kids really struggled with and had to THINK was with the giving the product and trying to think of what expression when with it!  You can certainly have two games going at once and let your high kids play the more challenging set, while those that are still trying to recall the products will get good practice.



See it in my store HERE
My division set is a smaller set of cards because it is harder to come up with enough combinations!  At any rate, I wanted  my kids to have practice there also.  This set works just like my multiplication set.  One set of cards is more straight forward by starting with the expression and kids recalling the quotient.  It gets more challenging with the second set trying to recall the combinations of numbers that can have a certain quotient!  
I really like playing this one in small groups, since there aren't quite as many cards. It's a great warm-up game before we remediate/enrich a task.

That's it for me, y'all! Enjoy your sweet kidlets as we get closer to summer!  When I see you here next month, I will have been enjoying some poolside lounging, for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment