Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Get Outside!

Hey y'all! It's Aimee from Taking on Second again! I am totally loving this warm weather we have been having in southern Indiana. It has been amazing! I've taken the Jeep tops off a lot after school for my drive home! I also have been letting my kiddos "earn" extra recesses more often. Next week, we are going to start taking our science outside!
We will be heading outside to see how well our senses react in the Spring. I can't wait to just go outside and relax, listen to the birds, smell the spring time smells, see the beautiful flowers...I just love Spring! 
There is a page like the ones above for each sense. I am going to put these all together into a book for the students. The first page of the book will brainstorm how we use our senses outside. We will discuss what types of things happen in the Spring and what the weather is like. The final page will be a a summary of what Spring is like to them. All the senses will be in the middle! 
This is on sale for the next three days, you guessed it, in my {TPT Store}! It's only $1.00! 
Get outside and start enjoying Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment