Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, May 15, 2015

Four Square Math Word Problems

I'm back this month to share with you a product I worked on last year.  I used it during summer school with students to work on many skills at one time, word problems, operations, and language skills to name a few.


First I used these power point slides to introduce and walk through the process of solving a word problem.


Then students were given ants to cut out and manipulate on their picnic drawings.


Students created their own word problems using the ants.  They discussed the problems with their partners.



A variety of task cards are provided for creating word problems and providing solutions.  Charts are also included as a visual cue or an instructional aid.



You can find this by clicking {Here}.


I know school is almost over, so I hope you enjoy your remaining few days with your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment