Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, May 1, 2015

Baseball Math & Literacy Pack!


Hi friends, this is Gloria from 2 Scoops of Kindergarten! Happy May! This time of year I know my students are wanting to be outside playing. So I need to think of fun activities to keep them engaged and learning! This packet of fun has done the trick with my students and we have had a ball with it!
 Sooo.., for 3 days I am discounting the Baseball Math & Literacy Packet for just $1. That is a steal!
This packet includes:Baseball themed math and literacy centers for K-2:
Four Literacy Centers
*Compound Words
*Scrambled Sentences
*Rebus Story
*Writing Vocabulary
*Writing Prompts
Four Math Centers
*I Have Who Has
*Subtraction Word Problems
*Addition Word Problems
*Decomposing Numbers (5, 10)
All Common Core Aligned




I hope your students love this as much as mine! Have fun teaching and learning! Please visit us at 2 Scoops of Kindergarten for more engaging activities for your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment