Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Alphabet Strip Crafts by Proud to be Primary

Hi everyone! It's Elyse from Proud to be Primary. 
This month I am introducing my line of Alphabet products. The $1 deal for the next 3 days are my Alphabet Strip Crafts. Plus, ALL of my Alphabet products are all ON SALE (20% off) for the next 3 days. Check them out by clicking the image below!

I have been busy using these alphabet activities at home with my son, Jackson. To read the full post, click HERE
J loves making crafts and the Alphabet Strip Crafts are a perfect way to make a craft and learn at the same time. He is a little reluctant to color and has not yet learned how to cut, so we make these crafts together, while I gently and slowly help him learn many new skills (cutting, gluing, coloring, identifying pictures, etc.).
With these crafts, your students can color pictures that start with a letter, cut out the pictures (we cut in a circle to make it easier) they've colored, and glue them down. I suggest using a long strip of construction paper with the letter at the top. For variation, have students sound out and spell the pictures.
You can grab the Alphabet Strip Crafts as a steal for ONLY $1 for the next 3 days (April 30th - May 2nd). Click the image below to head to my store to check it out!

I'd love to stay connected with you! Head over to read my blog Proud to be Primary, like my Facebook page, pin me on Pinterest and check me out on Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment