Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, May 25, 2015

Are you ready to POP?? POP these words?


Hey teachers!  Are you ready? 


(For what?) 

To Pop?  

(Pop what?)  

POP these words!!!!   

Pop these words!  
Pop pop these words!  


I know you could here me singing this awesome song I tried to recreate in my best singing voice! (Bless me!) Have you ever watched Pop See Ko by Koo Koo Roo?  (I think I can say most of us have.)  If you haven't, click on the link above, and enjoy 3 minutes of wonderful quirkiness.  My students LOVE this song.  And I mean they LOVE it with every fiber of their being.  They ask for only this song...oh my stars!  

I have been working on my Popcorn Words (Set One) for next year.  Inside you will have everything you need to set up your words.  I have used the Fry List and this is List One.  List Two is coming soon so be ready to POP on over here and check it out! 

Here are some examples of what you will find in Set One...


Word Wall Headers


Popcorn Words
(Slightly buttered, and of course we, have plain popcorn as well, I mean the black and white copies!)




Activity Sheets for all of your Popcorn Words!!
Lots of practice and lots of buttering!  :)


Four different versions of this activity sheet. 



And even a little bitty interactive journal activity for your students to use in their notebooks.  



I love stocking up for next year, and so does every teacher I know!  

And for a dollar this set is a POPPIN'! 

You can grab this set for just a dollar for the next three days!  

May 25, 2015
May 26, 2015
May 27, 2015

Just click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment