Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sight Word Bracelets



Hi everyone! I'm Rachel from 2nd Grade Rock Stars. Its great to be back at Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals. Today I am bringing you a new dollar deal on sight word bracelets.

I don't know about you, but my kids always need to practice their sight words. They absolutely love to wear the words. It is so cute to see my kiddos running around showing each other the new word of the week. The best part of the sight word bracelets is that it is so easy to differentiate for all of your students. You can give your struggling students one word a week, while your more proficient students can have two words a week. You can differentiate in so many different ways!

I have 3 different sets of the Dolch sight words on sale for $1 for the next 3 days!








Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Don't forget to check out tomorrow's dollar deal.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment