Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Interactive Notebook Steal!

Interactive Notebooks are all the rage right now.  I have to say that I was a little apprehensive when I first started using them.  It seemed like they took a long time, kids were cutting off flaps, gluing down flaps... flaps, flaps, glue, missing pieces, glue, flaps....  HOWEVER, they grew on me... my kiddos started to "get" it.  They started to listen more intently to directions and learn to follow directions more precisely.  They took ownership and pride in their INB's and wanted them to look good.   It was so worth sticking it out when I caught one of the kids flipping through their journal saying... "Wow there is a lot of work in here!" and others going back through the book and sparking a conversation about a skill we had learned months prior.

I have several INB products in my store based on the skills.  The one below is for nouns... types of nouns, common/proper nouns, and identifying nouns are all practiced in this unit that includes 8 separate types of activities.




You can grab up this product at a steal of only $1.00 for the next 3 days!  While you are there, check out my other interactive math and ELA resources!

Stephany
Primary Possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment