Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Weather Craftivity

Hey friends! It's Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden.

I recently made a little craftivity for my kids to go with our weather unit. I thought this would be the perfect resource to mark down for my teacher deal and dollar steal this month!


Yes, I realize our raindrop is upside down. :-)

 Each little weather person has matching hands and feet to either draw a picture or write describing words to go with it.


The cloud is my favorite! We will make him next week when we cover the types of clouds.

Here's my kids' rain person. They wrote things like rain jackets, rain boots, rainbow (I thought that was a great one. We didn't even talk about after rain it makes rainbows), wet, clear... There are so many ideas that they can come up with.




Grab this Weather People craft for $1 for the next 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment