Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

St. Patricks Day and a little winter fun

Hey friends! Cassie Thomas here from Mrs. Thomas's Class! 

Today I am going to have for you 3 different packs! Two are things I have used in my stations with my third graders, but can be used for 1st and 2nd. The third pack is one of my favorites I used last year in kindergarten that is St. Patrick's Day themed. I haven't had time to create for third with March theme so I figured I would offer this to you all :) 

First up: homographs and homophones. This next week we are reviewing these with our third graders and it's nothing something they need a lot of review on so I like to have games available for them during stations. 








Here are examples of what is included in the homograph and homophone pack! Super simple and quick review for those kids. :) 
You can find them here:

This product below is full of interactive games for those kinder babies! 

Beginning, middle, end sounds.
Several writing prompts. 
CVC words. 
Sight word roll, write, read.


You can find this product here: 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hope you enjoy your THREE dollar deals! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment