Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

Opinion Writing Prompts

Hey friends! It's Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom and today I am talking all things writing!
Do you enjoy teaching writing? I have had so many teachers, both in my school and in this online teaching world, that tell me they get stuck with everything from mini-lessons to writing prompts for students.

Even though writing is my favorite subject to teach, I too have to really sit down and research, watch other teachers, and review my state's standards to make my writing lessons really count!!

I have been trying to create meaningful resources for other teachers to aid in their writing instruction. That's why for the next 3 days I am putting my Opinion Writing Prompts & Graphic Organizer up for sale for $1.00!!

Click on the photos above or click HERE to grab this writing resource for just $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment