Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kid Themed Money Word Problems

Hi Everyone!  Happy New Year.  

This is Diamond Mom and it is my turn to share a deal with you again.

I hope you are enjoying your first few days with your students after the winter break. It is exciting to get back to them, but it can also be tiring after a holiday. Here are some task cards that might make it fun to practice addition and subtraction with your kids.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kid-Themed-Money-Word-Problems-1029618


I have chosen my Kid Themed Money Word Problems to share with you this month. They will be on sale for $1.00 for the next 3 days.

Have a fantastic 2015! Thanks for stopping by to check this out. I'll see you again next month. Feel free to stop by and visit me at my blog or at my store in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment