Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Writing Through the Months

Hey y'all! Cassie here from Mrs. Thomas's Class AND if you're anything like me you want your kiddos writing and LOVING it. Some of my students are so reluctant to pick up a pencil and put thoughts down, so I created this fun roll and write a story game! 


 
So, in this pack it's pretty self explanatory! They roll the dice three times, when they roll the first time they underline the character, then the setting, then the problem. The only requirement I ask is that they have to solve the problem in their story!! The first student of mine to play and roll rolled this story -
I loved it!! Made for the CUTEST and most perfect little short story!!! 


It's $1 until Monday! :) Snatch it up here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment