Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Snow Day Math Games!

Hi friends!
It's Sarah from A Sunny Day in First Grade!
I'm back with another dollar steal for you!!

My kids absolutely LOVE playing math games.
They even beg me to bring the games home to play!

This month I have some Snow Day math games for you!
You can play them on snow days...or at school, tehehe. :)


This set has 6 games and activities that your kids will love...I promise!

Here is a subtraction game.


This one's some addition practice!


Snowman Sums is a doubles game.
Do you kids ask if ALL games are Bump games?!
Mine do.  
I always tell them yes. :)


There are three other games included.
All the games come in color AND black and white!
They're on sale for only $1!!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment