Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Letterboxes Bundle {Proud to be Primary} & January Journal Prompts {One Sharp Bunch}

Happy 30th of December everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday with your loved ones!!
It's Elyse from Proud to be Primary and today I'm sharing my $1 deal and steal for the month of December! 
I am excited to have Ashley Sharp from One Sharp Bunch joining me again today to offer you 2 EXTRA dollar deals!!
Buy all 3 for ONLY $3!!!

Click the button below to head over to my blog to stay in touch with my products, freebies, and ideas!
My $1 deal this month is a great pack for your students to practice their Dolch sight words. It's my Sight Word Letterbox Bundle.
This bundle of letterbox printable worksheets will help your students learn their sight words and learn the proper formation of lowercase letters.
There are 4 sets of differentiated worksheets (for Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st, and 2nd grade) and each worksheet has 4-5 sight words on it. Your students must find the right word that fits into the right letterboxes.
The 1st and 2nd grade sheets include sentences for your students to read and put the correct word in the correct letterbox. Your kids will have fun figuring out these letterbox "puzzles" and will be learning and practicing their sight words at the same time!
In this pack, you will get 36 pages of printable worksheets (9-10 pages for each sight word list)It covers all the sight words from the Pre-Primer, Primer, First, and Second Grade sight word lists (4-5 words practiced on each page). It is differentiated all the way through and perfect for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. 

You can grab the Sight Word Letterboxes Bundle as a steal for ONLY $1 for the next 3 days (December 30th - January 1st). Click the image below to head to my store to check it out!
I'd love to stay connected with you! Head over to read my blog Proud to be Primary, like my Facebook page, pin me on Pinterest and check me out on Instagram!
*******************************************


Hi, friends!  Ashley here from One Sharp Bunch!  I'm teaming up again with Elyse for some amazing dollar deals!  Since my students absolutely loved their December Journal Prompts, I spent some time over break prepping the January Journal Prompts so that we could dive right in after break!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/January-Journal-Prompts-No-Prep-Work-on-Writing-1619575
I love that these journal prompts are no prep and can be used as stand alone writing pages, work on writing activities, or as a January writing Journal.  I simply copied the pages and placed them inside a three-pronged folder.  The kiddos have poly folders, but I keep mine inside a binder.
My students use these booklets as a type of writing menu to encourage a variety of writing genres during our "Work on Writing" time.  As the students complete a page, they color the corresponding snowball on the cover.
Some of my students like to use the "monthly dictionary" as they write, so I copied the "January Dictionary" back to-back and inserted it inside the pocket of the folder.  I like to keep the dictionary separate from the journal so that the students can quickly glance at it as they are writing, but you could also insert the dictionary after the cover page and staple everything together in one big bundle.
Plus, each journal prompt includes primary lines, as well as plain lines.
These monthly writing prompts have been a great way for me to keep a portfolio of my students' writing to share with their families! I've also marked down my December Journal Prompts for the next three days!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/December-Journal-Prompts-No-Prep-Work-on-Writing-1585727
 Happy journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment