Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas and New Years for $1

I am Abbey from A Teacher Mom back again...

Anyone else up to their glittering eyeballs in stuff to do?  With the holidays around the corner (literally as I realized while shopping for my little lady is done, shopping for everyone else hasn’t begun!)

So of course, I am last minute Sally finishing this post the night before it’s due, but it has got me thinking about how I can be helpful to you in the last stretch before break. 

I have 2 products that could help…I hope ;) and best of all for 12.9, 12.10, and 12.11 they are only $1!!



This pack has 6 games – 3 math and 3 literacy.


Check out the preview…




This pack also have 6 games – 3 math and 3 literacy.


Check out the preview…



Hopefully these can help you make it through the CRAZY that happens leading up to break!  Any tricks you have for getting it all done?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment