Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Spelling Word Tic Tac Toe with QR Codes

QR Code Spelling Practice
Hey guys! It's Aimee from {Taking on Second}! I want to tell you about my {Spelling Word Tic Tac Toe pack}! It has been my best seller since day 1, and now it will be your turn to get it for only $1.00 until November 21st! My students love QR Codes. 

QR Codes are those square pictures that sometimes look like a maze, that are everywhere, that you can use your smart phone or device to scan. It usually takes you to the product website. 


Using them keeps my students engaged and active. They love scanning the code to see what they get. It reminds me of a scratch off Lotto ticket! ha!

The first activity I use is with Tic Tac Toe. Each week students have to do three in a row for Daily 5 time. Students can use an IPod/IPad to scan the QR code.



 Each board contains:
-Write Spelling words 5 times each.
-Rainbow Write each spelling word.
-Use a dry erase board to “order” your spelling words.
-Write your spelling words with all CAPITAL LETTERS.
-Write your word using Scrabble tiles. See how much your word is worth!
-Use magnet letters to write your spelling words.
- 2 Free spaces! Pick another activity from the word work cards!
-Write each spelling word in a sentence.
Each board has the QR codes in a different order. There are 5 different boards. 


My kids love them, would yours? 
Pick them up at my {Teachers Pay Teachers Store} for only $1.00!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment