Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

We Lucy...DO you??



I am Abbey from A Teacher Mom

I am SO happy to be back again this month blogging and sharing one of my FAVORITE products that I use in my classroom AND it is one of my BEST SELLERS!

Last year, for the first time, our district adopted a writing program can we get a WOO-HOO in here??  We LOVE the revised Lucy Calkins writing program. 

We LOVE it for so many reasons, but not the least of which is how the lessons truly help students to become better writers.  Right now my firsties are working to bring their stories to life by making their characters move and talk (unfreezing the characters).  We make a whole class anchor chart.

HERE IS MINE:

The whole class chart is nice.  It’s great to build together as a class, but once it’s hung around the room sometimes it gets forgotten. 

BUT NOT ANY MORE!!

To match these AMAZING anchor charts, I have made mini-anchor charts that can be placed into student writing folders or hung as a focus board. 



Today, I have placed all of the first grade writing sets on sale for $1 each!

Find the personal narrative unit posters HERE.

Find the nonfiction unit posters HERE.

Find the opinion unit posters HERE.

Find the fiction unit posters HERE. 

Don’t teach first?  I have sets for Kindergarten and 2nd Grade too.  Find the Bundles HERE and HERE.  These are not part of the sale this time sorry

What do you think?  Would these posters be something you could use in your room?  Let me know if you would like to see them for 3-5 too!  Would those work for the older kids too? 


Have a great week!  Enjoy the fall weather!

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I would like to see them for 3-5 too. =)

    ReplyDelete