Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, October 10, 2014

Student of the Week Forms

I am so excited about all the followers we have on our Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals blog!  There are so many quality products advertised on this page.  Pleas share with your friends these great deals so they can benefit from this also!

This week, I am going to place my Student of the Week forms on sale in my TpT store.  I love these!  I have been using these activities with my kids for the past couple of years.  I absolutely love the layout of events and all the special things students get to participate in.  This follows the Common Core academic standards because students must speak in front of the class and explain what happened.

Here is a breakdown of our week!

Monday - All About Me Poster (I purchased from Really Good Stuff)

Tuesday - Show and Tell

Wednesday - Eat lunch with the teacher (My favorite!)

Thursday - Special Reader visits to read to the class.

Friday - Each student gets a poster with positive things written on it.

Check out some of our activities! There are 3 different types of forms in the packet so that you may pick the one that best fits your classroom.





Be sure to grab your copy today!!  It will be on sale for the next 3 days!


Thanks for visiting!!

Aloha to Second 
http://www.teacherspayteaches.com/Store-Aloha-To-Second


No comments:

Post a Comment