Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sight Word PowerPoint and Regrouping Task Cards

Hi friends! It's Marcy from Saddle Up For 2nd Grade and I'm here to bring you another round of dollar deals and steals. 


For the next 3 days, Dolch Sight Word PowerPoint for pre-primer through 3rd grade will be marked down to $3.00! It includes individual PowerPoints for each level as well as PowerPoint that includes all the words. 



When I have a few minutes each day and need some time to fill, I pull up this PowerPoint presentation and have my students call out the words. You canset the slide to change automatically. I've been having it set to change the slide about every 2 seconds. They love to see how fast they can say them so if we go through a set and I have everyone on task, reading with good accuracy, I'll change the settings to 1 second and boy do they love it. Sometimes they can get it, and other times it's too much for them. 

Each grade level has a different colored back ground.


You can click here a video of my students in action.

Also, in celebration with Amanda from The Primary Gal's birthday bash, my Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Task Cards are on sale for only $1 today! Happy Birthday Amanda!



I'd love for you to stop by my blog and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment