Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Classroom Jobs {Creating a Classroom Community}

Hey, Everyone! It's Melissa from Mrs Dailey's Classroom and I'm excited to share one of my favorite teacher resources with you today.




I teach second grade so I'm constantly thinking about classroom management and the best way to create an environment which cultivates a community of young learners.

I've always used classroom jobs with my students by writing the jobs on the board and the student's name next to the job. This year I decided to change things up and make a visual job system.


Here's what they look like up close:

Here's the great news! For the next three days these classroom jobs are just $1.00 in my TpT Store. Head on over here. Stop by tomorrow to see the next teacher deal! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment