Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Classroom Detective

Hey everyone! It's Aimee from {Taking on Second}! Today I want to share my Classroom Detective activity!
At the beginning of the school year, we always want our students to get to know each other. They also need to get to know their new classroom! This is kind of like a scavenger hunt around the room for students to do just that!
Students walk around the room trying to answer the questions on their sheet. Classroom Detective is editable since not all of us call the place where they put their backpack a cubbie. The one I used in my classroom is included to give you some ideas of what to have them look for. 
I gave my students about 8 minutes (set on the timer) to work through their page. They loved getting a chance to move around and explore the room!
You can find Classroom Detective in my {Teachers Pay Teachers store} for only $1.00! Be sure to check back here for some more awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment