Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Super Writer Journal!

Hi friends!
It's Sarah from A Sunny Day in First Grade! :)

I'm super excited about this month's dollar deal!
I like to have my kids write every day.
I found myself always trying to think of a topic!
Last summer I created these Super Writer journals...with a daily prompt all ready to go!


The kids LOVE them!
It gets them excited about writing.
It makes me so happy!

You can mix and match the prompts, ordering them however you want for the month.

There are all kinds of options!
Some the kids choose between two things.


There are how-to's.


Some have questions for the kids to answer.


Others give a title and the kids have to be creative!


There are also informational pieces, free write pages, and weekend writes.
I always start by modeling the prompt.
The kids love seeing what I write and it gets them more excited about it too!

Stop by and grab the Super Writers: February while it's only $1!!!

Happy Writing (and weekend)!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies! I hope everything is ok; I've missed your posts. It's like you guys are chatting with us when you write your blog posts. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
    Terri (2nd gr teacher in Florida)

    ReplyDelete