Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Force and Motion Interactive Notebook



Hi everyone! I'm Rachel from 2nd Grade Rock Stars.

I have a secret... I DO NOT like science. There, I said it! I have never liked science or teaching science to my students.

So, I decided to try using interactive notebooks while teaching living and nonliving things. My kids were so excited when I brought out the different pages for them to work on. I mean, what 2nd grader doesn't like to glue and cut? The kids love to take their interactive notebooks home and color the pages. It also gives my students the chance to show off their work to their parents. It also made teaching science more interesting for me!


My kiddos worked hard on these pages of the Living Things Interactive Notebook.  They loved it and so did I!














My Force and Motion Interactive Notebook is also on sale for the next three days.



 Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another great dollar deal!

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment