Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Customizable Headers for Google Sites

Hi there!  It's Shanon from OCD in First and from Blogs Fit for a Queen.  Today I'm offering a huge special - a $10 product for $1.00...

If you use Google Sites, or plan to use it next school year - this might be the product for you.

My daughter and I started creating blogger sites a few years ago, and this next school year our district will be switching to Google Sites - so I figured I would start making cute headers for the teachers to use.  We have a ton of pre-made templates with many different themes.  We will change the text to fit YOU!

Having a Google Site is FREE!!  It's fairy easy to manage and add docs, slides, videos, etc.  I find the only problem to be that it's not that cute.  SO... now we have that covered for you.

Click on the picture to check it out!  HUGS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment