Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, December 11, 2015

Teacher Thank You's

The holiday season is upon us! This means crazy classrooms, cold recess duties, and cluttered teacher desks with candy canes and gifts from students! It is truly a beautiful time of year.

These Teacher Thank You's are only $1!!!!! Included in this product are both Thank You's from teachers and Gift Tags to students (these tags can be used with gifts or just as a note). All you need to do is print, sign, and go!

If I am giving gifts I like to punch holes in the gift tags and attach them with cutesy Christmas ribbon or string. If I am giving a Thank-You I sign it with a red or green sharpie. If I have time I will punch a hole in the corner and tie in a curly ribbon.

These cards make my life easier....and to me, that's a great thing, especially this time of year!

These are my favorite thank you's!


Color you're black and white cards to make them more festive!
We hope you have a great Holiday Season filled with family and friends, no paper grading, snow (if you are into that. We love White Christmas's), pretty wrapping paper, and the cookies with the chocolate kisses in the middle! Be sure to check our our TPT store to get our $1 Teacher Thank You's to make your life easier this holiday season.

Much Love!
Your Two Teacher Friends












       P.S. Look what one of your Teacher Friends husbands did....HOW AWESOME!!!!!

Merry Grinchmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment