Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reindeer Buffet

Greetings from The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom. Late post, but better late than never. #SOML My mother says I will be late to my own funeral...probably. LOL. With the holidays approaching, I wanted to share my Reindeer Buffet product.

 I I introduced this activity to my students last year and it was a hit!









This product contains the following:



  • 8 ingredient place cards (not pictured red glitter, silver glitter and potato chips). The place cards have been updated with a new font.
  • Reindeer Buffet Sign
  • Blank ingredient place cards
  • Reindeer Food Tag

For those who are able to celebrate Christmas, this activity will be a guaranteed favorite in your classroom year after year. Added plus, this product will help Santa find your home as well as your student's home! Enjoy and thanks in advance for your support! As always...make the ordinary, EXTRAORDINARY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment