Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Giving Thanks for Teaching Resources!



Hi there and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Shelly Rees, from Appletastic Learning! There are some things a teacher just cannot live without. Yes, chocolate might be one of them, but I'm specifically referring to teaching resources. It may be a poster packet, an interactive notebook, or a data-tracking system. I'd like to share that one special resource that I am SO thankful to have as a teacher. It is also my DOLLAR DEAL until November 20th!

My Fifth Grade Common Core Math Packets are incredibly helpful to me in several ways. Without these packets, I seriously would have trouble preparing my students for state assessments and making sure every student has mastered each standard as we move through the year.

Each packet is designed for a quick check of student mastery for the specific standard to which it is aligned. You can use the sheets as classwork, homework, in centers, or even quickly cut the boxes apart and use as exit tickets!

 Here is a preview of what is included:



I am so thankful to have these resources in my classroom, that I am sharing ALL 34 PACKETS at $1 EACH until November 20th. That's not just one dollar deal; it's 34 sweet dollar deals! You will not see a cheaper price; 
this is 50% off the normal price.

Don't forget to Follow Me to get 50% off all new products!
Now, to find an excellent Dollar Deal for the Primary Grades, here is 
Jen, from Sparkling in Second:

Hey!
Jen here from Sparkling in Second!
I'm excited to share my dollar deal this month, it's something I'm very THANKFUL for in my classroom, my Monthly ABC Order Pack.
Monthly ABC order
I love this product because: 
1. It's easy to use (little prep work, just print and copy) 
2. It works on a tough skill, ABC order 
3. It's seasonal fun (there is a page for every month of the year)
Monthly ABC Order
I put an alphabet on the bottom to help guide those little learners who are thinking WAY too hard about the order of things.
My students love these! I use them during our Word Work time for Daily 5 or for sub days when I know they can't get much done ;)

These will be $1 through the 20th! Happy Thanksgiving! 
[Click the picture to take you to the product]
Monthly ABC Order

Don't forget to visit me for all your primary resources and ideas!
Sparkling in Second

No comments:

Post a Comment