Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, November 5, 2015

FALL into FUN Reading & Writing Activities!

Hi there! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and I'm here to show you some of my favorite reading and writing activities for my favorite season of fall!!

I love using my Read-Trace-Write-Glue sentences for morning work. They are quick (no prep!), easy for students to understand, and help with both reading and writing!

These sentences touch on so many basic reading and writing skills!
-using picture clues
-handwriting
-writing with spaces
-sentence structure and order
-reading with sight words




Click HERE or on the image below!



We've been working hard on our writing this fall. One of the ways I help my young students learn how to write is by using lots of graphic organizers. It helps get their thoughts down on paper using labels and short phrases. Then, we move into full sentence writing.

Pumpkin writing we did earlier this week! I love seeing how far they've come since our apple writing over a month ago!


Click HERE or on the image below!


HURRY!
These DOLLAR deals are only good through the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment