Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Teach Comprehension Skills with Night of the Ninjas (from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom)!

Hey friends! It's Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom and today I am sharing one of my favorite book series and comprehension guides with you! I love teaching guided reading but I know how tricky and time consuming it can be to find resources for my students! That's why I started to develop comprehension guides for the series, The Magic Tree House.

This comprehension guide will be on sale for $1.00 for the next three days! Want to see more of what's inside?

There are all kinds of resources ranging from character study, sentence formation, ABC order, rhyming, cause and effect, parts of speech, venn diagrams, to vocabulary (and so much more!!).


There are also word cards like you see here for your word wall or to use any way you want!
For the next three days I will have this pack on sale for $1.00! As an addition bonus if you're interested, the entire book bundle and book bundle for stories 1-5 will be marked at 20% off!

Well, thanks for stopping by today friends and have a great upcoming week at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment