Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Spooky Math Games



Hi everyone! This is Rachel from 2nd Grade Rock Stars. Welcome back to Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals.  I hope everyone is back into the swing of things and you are having a great school year.  I can't believe that it is mid October!

I don't know about you, but my school REALLY CELEBRATES October 31st!  I know not everyone celebrates Halloween but my school goes all out, including a huge Halloween party on a Saturday.

These math games can be played throughout the year and will help your kiddos reinforce their math skills. When ever I pull out these games, my kids scream!  They just love the friendly ghosts or spooky characters.

For the next 3 days (October 16th through the 19th) I am putting my spooky math games on sale for ONLY $1!

First up are the Spooky Addition and Spooky Multiplication Scoot game. My kids love scooting around the room while practicing their addition or multiplication facts. What kid does not love getting up out of their seat??

























Have your kids practice their multiplication facts by matching the equations with the haunted house.



My kids also love the ghosts in these two next games.


But grab them fast because they are only on sale through October 19th! After that, the games will go back to regular price.



 What are you waiting for??  

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment