Friday, August 28, 2015

Word Problem Cards


Hey y'all!  It's Stephanie from The Learning Chambers.  Even though I'm utterly exhausted from my first week of school, I couldn't miss out on posting about an extra special deal just for you guys!

I love word problems and one of the things that my students and I do daily in math is working on word problems. 


In September, we mainly work on word problems together as a class.  I project the word problem big cards onto my activboard and we work them together in our math journal.  I then put the word problem cards into a math station for my students to solve.  I feel like this builds their confidence in solving word problems.


There is also an easy printing set of the same word problem cards included.  I LOVE only using black ink at times.  I KNOW that my inkjet printer is thankful too!  Plus, if I want to send a set home with a student for extra practice the easy printing cards are just PERFECT!


This set of back to school word problem cards will be on sale for just $1 for the next three days (August 28th, 29th, and 30th!)

 Click on the product cover to grab these for just $1.


As an extra bonus, you can also grab my set of Apples word problem cards for just $1 for the next three days (August 28th, 29th, and 30th!)

Click on the product cover to grab these for just $1.



No comments:

Post a Comment