Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Place Value and Rounding

It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms. We've been in school for 3 weeks now. I know many of you are just starting. I'm so ENVIOUS that you've had 3 extra weeks of summer. This is my 20th year of teaching & we always start out with place value and rounding. I have some great deals for you if you do the same. If not...buy them now  & save them for when you need them. They're all on sale for $1.00 each for only 3 days!

How about a PowerPoint game? I LOVE using PowerPoint Games. The kids think it's fun, there's no prep at all for me, and we get to practice the skills in a different way.
My kids love playing "I have who has".  We try to beat our fastest time when we play.

Super Hero I have Who Has Game Place Value Standard and Ex
Rounding...Oh the headaches that rounding causes! My students need LOTS of practice.

4 Corners games are great to get students out of their seats while practicing skills.
Rounding Four Corners Game Powerpoint



No comments:

Post a Comment