Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Recipe for Success Parent Communication Flipbook

Hi Friends,

Happy July! It's Gloria here from 2 Scoops of Kindergarten!




I have an exciting deal for you today! I have been busy creating this summer to  make the beginning of the year easier for me and my students! So this deal will help make your school year easier too!

It is my newest product..a Parent Communication Flipbook with a Menu for a Successful Year theme. It's very easy to put together. It is editable so you can make it fit perfect for your needs. Then just copy, cut and staple. Your parents will love this and so will you! They will have all of your important information together and easy to access!

This product will be only $1 for 3 days! July 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Make sure to stop by 2 Scoops of Kindergarten! Happy July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment