Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Addition & Subtraction Task Cards {Miss Fegan's Magnificent Munchkins}

Hey sweet friends. 



I hope y'all are having a fabulous summer! I am in sunny, but cold wintery South Africa for the summer and can't wait to get back to the warmer weather in South Carolina!!! Just 3 weeks left until its back to school. How long do y'all still have?

Anywhooo... I am SOOOOO EXCITED to be apart of this collaborative blog with all these AH-MAY-ZING teacher-author-bloggers and I can't wait to share my deal with you this month!

Today, I am sharing a set of my Addition and Subtraction Task Cards. I LOVE LOVE LOVE task cards (yes that is a lot of love). There are so many things you can do with them like centers, scoot, review, small groups and on and on and on.

This is set is 3 digit by 3 digit Addition and Subtraction. It includes problems that require regrouping and some that don't.



There are 112 Addition and Subtraction COLOR task cards. They are split into 7 sets of 16 (8 Addition and 8 Subtraction) and are color coded. Below is an example:

  

I have also included a black and white printer friendly version of all the task cards sets as well. So it is up to you, which you would prefer to use in your classroom. 

I sometimes print the black and white versions into a small booklet and send it home with learners for homework. 

Here is an example the black and white version: 



I have also included a recording sheet that learners use to record their answers, as well as an extra "working out space" sheet. Not all my students use the "working out space" sheet that I have included. Some prefer to use a white board and others like to work on the task card. Once they are laminated, its easy to use a white board marker on them. 


You can snatch this set for a great deal... $1.00 for the next three days (Thursday through Saturday)!
Click here to check it out in my store. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer sweet friends! I look forward to catching up with y'all soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment