Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Alphabet Strip

Hey hey all! It's Ashley here from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd!


Schroeder Shenanigans In 2nd

I'm coming at you today with one of my most favorite new products in my store.... that you can snag for just ONE DOLLAR!!!


Ok, so NO JOKE, with about ONE HOUR left of my final teacher work day last Friday - the FINAL hour of teacher work days before SUMMER - I decided that instead of covering up my old alphabet to have it ready to go for the new school year, that I was going to create a new one!  I was there late on a Friday night....the FIRST FRIDAY NIGHT OF SUMMER creating a new alphabet!! 

. . . And MY OH MY do I ever LOVE how it turned out!! . . . 


I am a BIG fan of Melonheadz clipart, so my entire alphabet includes melonheadz images to coordinate!!   

Here's me all excited to hang UP my new alphabet!!! . . . .


And before I could hang it up, I had to decide on borders!! :)

 These borders are from Carson Dellosa, Creative Teaching Press, and Teacher Created Resources!!

I've also already been asked... and I've agreed! ... to work on an alphabet in cursive, too!!

You can grab THIS alphabet HERE... or by clicking the image below!


You can snag it for just ONE DOLLAR through Saturday! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment