Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, March 5, 2015

It's SPRING (in Florida at least!!)

Hey everyone! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and I'm writing this post to you ONE day away from spring break!!! I'm not going to lie and tell you I'm all planned and ready for when we return from break...because I'm not!!! (I'm already mentally on spring break, laying out in the Florida sunshine, which is why this post is going to be short and sweet!)
However, I've created a few new spring packs that will be a huge help when we go back to school!

{Click on the cover image.}
My Read-Trace-Write-Glue sentences are one of my favorite things in my store!! They are so simple, yet so efficient! Students have to read and trace the sentence. They have to write it and then cut out the words and glue the sentence in order.

Ok, I actually do have these copied and ready to go for morning work when we return!!
Yay, 1 thing planned!!!


{Click on the cover image.}
These tree map graphic organizers will be on the top of my list to use when we get back after break! This pack includes anchor chart cards and graphic organizers for all kinds of spring topics! I love using these to have my students plan their writing. It's so fun to see how far they've come with their writing skills!!



Grab these 2 spring time deals for just $1 each right NOW!!
THIS weekend ONLY!!!


Don't forget!! My Spring Write the Room is always a steal at $1!

{Click on the cover image.}
20 spring pictures and 3 differentiated recording pages. I must print and laminate this before I go on break because this girl is not working over spring break! (Except for creating new products and updating some really old ones!!)


P.S. I do apologize if I have offended you by: a) talking about the spring weather already happening here in Florida and b) talking about how I'm about to be on spring break!!!! Sorry, not sorry?? Isn't that what they all say nowadays?!




No comments:

Post a Comment