Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

***BRAND NEW*** CVC Short Vowel Packs from Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching

Hi Friends~
It's Dianna from Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching! I'm so excited to be back this month with you again here on our collaborative blog. Remember, I'll be here the 23rd of each month.
[click on the photo above for a direct link, make sure to follow me for updates]

***ALERT: BRAND NEW!***
I'm here today to bring you some $1 Steals on a few newly posted products! Usually my new products are 50% off the first 24 hours, but $1 for 3 days is even better!

Those of you who follow me already know this, but if you don't know I have created a new line of products called the Harper Jane Line after my own little munchkin. I started creating these products based on the current work I do with her at home & the future work I will do with her at home as she grows. So that is why you see the little red headed girl on the cover pages!

So, I have created ***5 BRAND NEW CVC SHORT VOWEL PACKS*** that I just posted to my TpT store.

Each pack was made for students to practice Short Vowel CVC words. There are 5 activities included in each pack. Everything is made in black & white to save $ on printing. These are  print & go packs for easy prep. You can use these packs in a variety of ways: morning work, homework, word work center, guided reading, phonics block & more! Integrate as you feel needed. 

What's included in each pack:
-5 practice pages of: Say It! Trace It! Write It! Build It!
-3 practice pages of: Say It! Trace It! Write It! Stamp It!
-3 practice pages of: Say It! Trace It! Match It! 
-3 practice pages of: Say It Out! Short _ / NOT Short _
-Book: 3 page Short _ Booklet 

Each set will be $1.00 for the next 3 days:
Day 1: Monday, March 23rd
Day 2: Tuesday, March 24th
Day 3: Wednesday, March 25th

Here they are!!! Click on any of the photos below for a direct link...

CVC Pack ~ Short a
[click on the photo above for a direct link]

CVC Pack ~ Short e
[click on the photo above for a direct link]

CVC Pack ~ Short i
[click on the photo above for a direct link]

CVC Pack ~ Short o
[click on the photo above for a direct link]

CVC Pack ~ Short u
[click on the photo above for a direct link]

Or you can click below for a direct link to each pack:

Here is a preview of what is included in each individual pack:

Table of Contents
Note to the Teacher
What's Included

Say It! Trace It! Write It! Build It!
Say It! Trace It! Write It! Stamp It!

Say It! Trace It! Match It!
Sort It Out! Short _! Not Short _!

Book:
Trace It! Color It! Read It!

So there are ***5 $1.00 steals*** above for you to grab for ***3 days only***! Make sure you share with your teacher friends so they don't miss a thing! 

Have a great week!

Love, Dianna
Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching

Make sure to follow me below:

No comments:

Post a Comment