Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Spring Morning Routine Display, I Have Who Has ea sounds, Addition & Subtraction Task Cards

Hi all! It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms  photo lamanhello_zpsa5a4282d.pngI'm blogging here on the 17th of each month. I was working on some new Powerpoint Games to share this time, but I didn't get them all finished. Maybe I'll have them ready for next month.  I have 3 products that I have discounted for $1.00 for 3 days only.

The first product I've reduced is a brand new product. I LOVE my editable morning routine displays. I just created a new one that has 15 different displays. There are 5 St. Patrick's day, 5 Easter, and 5 Spring. Check them out.


The next product is one that I am using to get my students read for IREAD. The ea sound always tricks them on the test. This is a fun way to review & remember that those letters have many sounds.
Super Heroes I Have Who Has long and short E sound and "ea

\
This next product & actually 2 in one. It's also something I'm using to prepare my students for ISTEP. In the past 3rd graders have been tested quite often on addition & subtraction with regrouping. This skills is still one that needs a lot of practice. This contains 2 sets of task cards.
Addition and Subtraction with regrouping task cards scoot game

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment